Total Pageviews

Friday, March 16, 2012

5 Swimsuits Under $100.00 for the Curvy Woman

Good Morning my Curvy Divas,

It's that time of year that curvy girls are scrambling to find swimsuits that are flattering. For us, time is of essence because the hot selections go first and fast. I always hit up places like TJ Maxx and Marshalls because a lot of time they carry plus sized swimsuits that are really cute but you have to get there when they are first put out to get the hot ones.

For those if you who aren't trying to find the crowds to find a hot suit I searched swimsuitsforall.com and found 5 selections all under 100.00 that I thought were cute. We all know Monif C has THE hottest swimsuits for curvy gals but not all of us have the luxury to spend 200.00 on a swimsuit.








What do you think of these selections? I hope some of you see something that you are interested in!!!


Until Next Time,


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

22 comments:

  1. I love the top on the last pic with the retro look. I'm usually a shorts and tank kinda girl but this summer I'm looking to change it up. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last pick, both colour and style

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO i love the black and white one and the leopard print and black one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love love the colorful one piece and the last swim suit. I may have to check this site out

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know which one I like! LOL :)

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your block and your outfits! I´ll now follow yoU! Visit me if you want and follow me too=)
    http://voguewired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first and last suits :) They cover really well while remaining cute...great choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The animal print one is my favorite. The ruffles are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice picks!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the red a leopard print one

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, Love,love the leopard ruffles! This is such a great post, because I've recently put on a few pounds and I have been dreading shopping for a new swimsuit, but this gives me a few ideas.
    Thanks!

    www.asgstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!