Total Pageviews

Monday, February 13, 2012

TwinkleToes, Ruffles, and Faux Fur

Good Morning my curvy Divas,

I had an amazing weekend so I will have at least three OOTN posts this week!!! This first look is the look that I chose to go out and celebrate my engagement this weekend. This particular night it was COLDDDDDDDD as hell..... like 19 degrees........we don't get that kind of weather often in Mississippi so I had mixed emotions. I was angry b/c I initially wanted to rock a mini skirt but I was glad that I would finally get some wear out of one of my thrifted faux fur vests that I had yet to wear. I wanted to wear a comfortable warm look.......so I rocked my faux leather leggings, a cream thrifted button down, a thrifted faux fur leopard print vest, and my sequin Steve Madden platforms that were gifted to me by my fiancee. I was going to wear a red bag but since black white and red is so cliche I opted for my bronze clutch.














Closeup Of the Detail On my top 
Top and Vest - Thrifted/ Leather Leggings- Superold/ Shoes- Steve Madden/ Clutch- TJ Maxx

What do you think of this look? I will be back tomorrow with a Valentine's inspired look!!


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

41 comments:

  1. Absolute perfection love the vest mucho
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this look. You did animal and "leather' BEAUTIFULLY! Rock out girl and thank you so much for being such a loyal an dsweet reader of my blog. I really really really appreciate it

    Jen
    www.commecoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx jen I love love love ur style so I will definitely keep suporting you!

      Delete
  3. Loving this look! The shoes and vest, loving it!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Loving it from head to toe♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this look! You r rocking it, and congrads on the engagement!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very chic, you look really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl...you have the glamour look down! You look marvelous!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm digging all the textures... so many, but they are just right together. My favorites are the shoes and the vest. I can't believe you thrifted that!! You look cute, casual and chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Zag girl I thrifted it for like 7.00!!!

      Delete
  9. Beautiful, charming, and wild (especially with the vest). Those shoes are dazzling. How do you look? Simple- you look great!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty look :)

    I invite you to
    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best accessory of course is the ring ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwwwwwwww thanx love!!!!! *blushing*

      Delete
  12. Very cute look! I love the faux fur vest!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love it can i have the shoes the shirt the vest and.....just give the whole thang lol you look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankx boo u can have it all I know you'll rock it so haute!!!

      Delete
  14. What a fabulously chic look! Congrats on your engagement hunni!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love that vest. You get it girly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. in lovee with this outfit !
    : )

    xoxo, Shariece
    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this look! The fur is adorable :D

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!