Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

Purple Crush On Leopard

Good Morning my curvy Divas,




How was your weekend? Mine was amazing but too short as usual. As you guys know I LOVE love loveeeeeeeeeeeee animal print so this weekend was no different when it came to my dress code. I went on an outing and I wanted to be dressed in a professional manner but with edge so I chose a leopard cardi that is a staple in my work wardrobe but I never showed it to you guys, a purple silk like cami top, a black pencil skirt, and some cream retro looking pumps that matched my cardi. This is the perfect look for the office and when nightfall comes if you wanted to wear the purple shirt alone it would look amazing on a date night. I love this top so much you will most definitely see me remix it for a night look in the future. For my FOTD I didn't feel like doing much so I just wore a Zuri Pressed Powder (fresh hazelnut) , did a neutral eye look with my Metal Mania Coastal Scents Palette and my new favorite blush by LA color called Very Berry.

,.l








Cardigan- F21+/ Silky Shell- Eloquii/ Skirt F21+/ Shoes- Qupid/ Clutch- W Boutique
What do you think of this look?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

37 comments:

  1. Leopard and purple hues all go great together. You look great!

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey you are Killing it! Totally inspired this morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Your makeup is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy gorgeous combination, ahhhhhhhhhhh. You are so daring, and so up my alley.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Monday!! Love that Sweater!!!

    E. Louise

    www.shapelylouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Animal prints are wild, and you are wildly lovely here. Very nice outfit. Of course, your hair and smile can lighten even the dullest spaces. Looking lovely!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The purple is dazzling and I like the cardi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the possible "day to evening" option. Gurl, purple is your color!! Very pretty!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot, HOT, HOT gurl. Love the look very much.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. that purple top is soo pretty and i am a lover of all things animal print too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! Adore the leopard cardi with the purple top!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! You can (almost) never go wrong with leopard print! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking fab! I LOVE animal print too! And I need to get a black pencil skirt! It's one of the basics that I don't have. -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great....per usual. And I loooovvveeee that cardigan. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for commenting on my blog....I need that sweater ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Ladies!!! Tammie it's my fave I swear I wore it like 2 days in a row lollllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the clutch!! Cute look!

    fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You put this together so well..lovin it! Are your shoes neon? I'm dying for some neon shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun I WISH they were Neon!!!! They are cream the same color that's in the cardigan.

      Delete
  21. Love this look, the cardigan is too cute against the blue silk blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  22. you are so sweet and i love the combinations: animal print-blue, animalprint-pink(you have pink nail polish,right?)

    http://www.e-fashiondiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww thanks!!! Yes I did have on pink polish lollll

      Delete
  23. I die.. this is perfection to the fullest

    ReplyDelete
  24. hair and make up on point!!!! i too have love for leopard print and this is so unique and hawt

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!