Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Contest Gifts!!!!!

Good Morning my Curvy Divas,

Back in January I won an award from Chante over at Inside The Life Of A Thick Chick.  I looked in my mailbox this past weekend and was amazed that she sent the package because I had almost forgotten about winning that contest. Go and check out her blog she is a fabulous full figured Diva as well and if her future contests are anything like this one she will be one worth checking out. On to the prizes :











Forgive my horrible Iphone photography some of the  items are upside down but don't you just love how amazing this giveaway was!!!!! A half wig, jewelry,Opi Polish, blush, and makeup brushes!! I'm seriously in heaven right now.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

22 comments:

  1. Yaaay for you Doll Love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty sweet gifts lady! I would love to have checked my mail and gotten those! She def has some good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great accessories :) Loving ur blog :)

    www.justsugacane.com

    Diana x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear, I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting, sweet amazing [probably your own qualities right?] and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to follow each other. I’d be very pleased. I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often kisses
    Miriamstella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do you win all this giveaways! i so want to! congrats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sparkly nail polish and statement earrings! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a super cool goodie bag. Love the polishes...I'm addicted to nail polish ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats,loving the earrings
    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Lucky you!!! Is that Nicki opi collection?

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. im so jealous girl you got it all =]

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!