Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Book Review- The Mill River Recluse

Good Morning my curvy Divas,

I just finished The Mill River recluse and it was an AMAZING read. It chronicles the life of Mary McAllister, who after being raped by a schoolteacher, developed severe social anxiety disorder. After being pursued by the one of the town's wealthiest suitors she gets married and goes from rags to riches to physical abuse and isolation from the world. She spent over 60 years secluded in her mansion being misunderstood by the townspeople until she dies and reveals everything they ever wanted to know. If you are looking for a page turner that touches the heart do NOT sleep on this gem of a book. It was a beautiful well developed story with an ending that will make you believe in the good things and people in the world.


It is only 99 cents on the Kindle. Click Here To Purchase.


btw I hope you are ALL having an amazing SuperBowl Sunday!!!


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

12 comments:

  1. Love the book review & Thank you so much for the follow and following you back in return!
    @MyLyfeMyStory

    My Lyfe ; My Story


    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great read. I have added it to my list! Thanks for sharing.

    ~SJ
    www.dstinysmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds very interesting!!every since I've got my kindle I've been reading like my life depended on it LOL will def look this one up

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good read, I'll add this to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Really need to up my reading!!!

    E. Louise

    www.shapelylouise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. leeegoooo I'm trying to read at least one book a week now. I fell off for a LONG time I'm back on it now tho!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a good read. Thanks for the intro. I'm still working on Sarah's Key now, but will definitely check it out.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!