Total Pageviews

Monday, February 6, 2012

ARCH TAGS- PRODUCT REVIEW

Good Morning my curvy Divas,

I wanted to let you guys know about a new company called Arch Tags.....they sell stickers to dress the soles of your shoes that come in array of colors and designs. I was sent the peacock design to review and I must say they are soooooooooo cool!!!! Since the peacock sticker has a lot of blue in it I chose a pair of Blue nine west peep toe pumps I own. The sole of these shoes are REALLY worn down and desperately needed a makeover.Here is the process that I went thru step by step:






If you want to cover your entire sole like I did I would advise you to order 2 packs of arch tags..if you only want to cover the arch of your shoes the regular pack will be sufficient.

What do you think about ArchTags?

Click here to view/purchase.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO






15 comments:

  1. That is kinda cool! I don't think it would be something I would purchase, but it is a great concept.

    http://www.fabellis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea,yeahhhhhhhh
    Love yopur nails and nail polish, crazy gorgeous.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun idea! I mean, I think my Louboutins get so much attention simply because of the unexpected pop of color so I can definitely see these causing a stir.

    With Class & Sass,
    ~Khalilah~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that! That is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really great post

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really cool and I didnt know about this at all. Thank you SO much for sharing and THANK YOU for being so awesome with the comments on my blog. I truly appreciate you

    Jen
    www.commecoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me likey!!! Very creative and iLove the funky patterns

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh i really like this! It's a fun way to spice up your shoes.

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just read your article and i must tell you that this idea is from 2010 and was invented by Tara Haughton from Rosso Solini Secret Soles below is a link to her story http://rossosolinishop.com/biography.pdf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay this is the stuff that pisses me off. Chris, why do you feel the need to put down other people's businesses. We live in the USA, and i'm pretty sure that means there is equal business opportunities for all. So please tell Tara from Solini, whoever you are, or whoever hired you to cut the crap and grow up. Don't hate because other individuals come up with a similar idea that's not as popular. You are incredibly rude and unprofessional to do that...FYI.

      Delete
  10. Okay this is the stuff that pisses me off. Chris, why do you feel the need to put down other people's businesses. We live in the USA, and i'm pretty sure that means there is equal business opportunities for all. So please tell Tara from Solini, whoever you are, or whoever hired you to cut the crap and grow up. Don't hate because other individuals come up with a similar idea that's not as popular. You are incredibly rude and unprofessional to do that...FYI.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!