Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2012

Amber Riley Drops Two Dress Sizes

Good Morning my curvy Divas,

If you had been thinking something was different about Amber Riley but couldn't quite put your finger on it...she's dropped 2 dress sizes!!! I will admit I was not an Amber fan initially but over time she grew on me and now I absolutely love her!! On Feb 17th, Amber stepped out at the NAACP Image Awards looking slimmer than ever after 7 months of her new diet and exercise regimen. I am glad to see plus size women losing weight the right way now and not just relying on fad diets and surgery. Take a look at her transformation:



If you want to see her People Interview click here.


What do you think of her transformation?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

28 comments:

  1. She looks great. Of course she is still gorgeously curvy, but just more toned. I like this look for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks FAB!!! Along with Jill Scott and Adele,Curvy girls ROCK..Your blog has inspired me to so much with my wardrobe and wear things I never would!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks amazing! All toned up but still curvy! Love it!! Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always been a fan of Amber's. Not only is she a fantastic actress and singer but she's got a great sense of style, too.

    Cool on her part of dropping 2 dress sizes and still managing to look healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she looks great and she still has her curves!

      Delete
  5. I really like her style. She knows what works for her body.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying and am your newest follower. Please check mines out and follow me if you’d like =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks really good!

    www.beautydose-ox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. she looks amazing!!
    thnx so much 4 the comment :)
    http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think she looks good! I was just telling my co-worker that she looks amazing. Congrats to her!

    Lee
    www.milkandhoneeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely noticed and she is looking just as fabulous as always. I also can appreciate a woman of size using the natural way to lose weight and she looks good doing it. Blessings to Amber and anyone on their weightloss journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely inspired me to try to drop two dress sizes before my wedding

      Delete
  11. Go Amber :) Wonder who her Stylist is! Love this Post Girl :) Whoooop! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. She looks GREAT! I love when we lose weight the healthy way!

    E. Louise
    www.shapelylouise.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!