Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

Thrift Finds- OOTD (Nude, Red, And Printed Delights)

Happy Monday my curvy Divas,

I am SOOOOOOO not a Monday kind of person but to help brighten up your day I wanted to start off the week with a budget friendly look that can go from the boardroom to the bedroom to dinner and a movie. Minus the Jessica Simpson pumps and the handbag this look only costed me less then 20.00......the belt was $2.99.....the jacket was thrifted for 5.00 and the skirt was my thrift find of the weekend at 9.00!!! I am OBSESSED with anything animal print so when I saw the jacket I knew I just had to have it!! The label on both pieces are a medium that's why when you thrift TRY ON EVERYTHING b/c u just never know!!! I wore this on date night and even tho I had nothing showing I felt super sexy in this form fitted outfit. The only u get the less skin you have to show to feel super confident and haute!!!














Jacket - thrifted for 5.00/ Skirt- thrifted for 9.00/ Belt- Local BSS 2.99/ Handbag- Gifted /Shoes- Jessica Simpson

The best part about being a shoe-aholic is that I have shoes that match nearly anything I can put together. I love how the jacket and shoes match almost perfectly like I bought them together instead of a year apart. Also, be on the lookout b/c I loved this skirt so much I wore it twice this weekend and styled it different the 2nd time. This must be #thriftfind week.

What do you think of my look? Do you like my new nail polish?


Until Next Time,

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

41 comments:

  1. Wow you really pulled an amazing look together! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds!

    ~Mrs. Delightful
    ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh beautiful colors and ur bag is wowww
    come and enter my giveaway baby
    http://www.like-mousse-au-chocolat.com/2012/01/stripes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love pretty little thrifted finds! You look amazing! I need to borrow....EVERYTHING! :)hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do!! thrifting is the absolute best!!!

      Delete
  5. I always love when you wear prints! You are always so gorge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Eesh!!! i try to keep representing for us size sexy ladies!!

      Delete
  6. Loving this look. Anytime I see a pop of color with a simple yet elegant outfit I smile. Great finds. I really need to get on the thirfting band wagon.

    Have a great work week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on *pulls out my wagon*!!! thanx love!!

      Delete
  7. wao nice combination dear

    www.mrs-ca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks amazing! Chic and girly just like I like it :)


    xoxo; CG ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yessssss girl! Work it loving the red

    Xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your red purse and the gold accents on it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx!!! I hope it takes forever and forever for them to fade!! lollllll

      Delete
  11. following your blog
    now follow my blog
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeoussss, of coursee : )
    I love your jacket, and I really like your purse!

    xoxo, Shariece
    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You killin em doll! Love the entire ensemble but the bag is my fav part. You are a shoe-aholic and I am a handbag feign! I have found many vintage bags and clutches at thrift stores too, people underestimate all the good stuff available at thrift stores.

    Super fly outfit, HAPPY MONDAY!

    www.dstinysmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll!!!! Yes they REALLY do underestimate the thrift store I have found some of EVERYTHING I am hoping to thrift a clutch or handbag one day!!! Happy Monday!!

      Delete
  14. Super cute! Don't you just love thrifting? me too! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    http://www.thefreshfactorgc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yessss I LOVE thrifting!!!! ur welcome hun!!!

      Delete
  15. that jacket is SUCH a great find! i want it...

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute outfit!! your makeup is pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this look! The red is a great accent color, especially with leopard print.

    www.CrystalChanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey Curvy Diva thank you for dropping by at my spot
    Love the combination of the red belt with the bag. A classy outfit for a classy lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. u always look good no matter what u wear...i see u step it up a notch, an outside photo shoot...i like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanx Cici u always make me blush!!! Yes I am going to try to do the majority of my photos outside I loved them!

      Delete
  20. Love the skirt and I absolutely adore how u styled it both times!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The handbag is so gorgeous! Love your blog and style


    http://stylebycesca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Leopard and red is my favvv!!! You look fab as usual!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!