1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’
Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
I want to thank Chels of http://chelsontheverge.blogspot.com/ for tagging me in this game
11 Random Things About Myself:
- I own over 200 pairs of shoes
- I despise women calling themselves bad b***h...especially if they are 25 or over
- People always ask me was I born and raised in MS b/c of my style
- Stephen King is one of my favorite authors of all time
- I wear a size 7.5 shoe
- I used to be on twitter but deleted my account b/c I couldn't take the people really believing their own twitter delusional personalities plus I had people actually show up sometimes where I tweeted I would be (how stupid of me)
- I am pretty anti-social....if ur not my sister, my boyfriend, or my Mom. I observe people before I ever say a word to them and people's actions speak louder than words so I stay to myself and out of drama. I'm too old to be making "new" friends.
- I really enjoy cooking.
- I have a huge family but we aren't close at all.
- I have one sister
and one half sister
- I'm part of a local bookclub and an online bookclub
- What is/are your favorite colors? Pink, Black, and White
- What is your true passion in life...be honest? Writing is my first love and music is my second ( I play Guitar, Keyboard, and Bass Guitar)
- Books or Movies? Books All Day....Movies always leave something out
- What do you love the most about blogging? The ability to reach and inspire so many women all over the world from my living room :)
- What is your biggest fear? Failure.... I am an overachiever at everything I do
- Wine or liquor? Wine
- Where is the one place you would love to live out the rest of your life? I would love to live anywhere that's warm year round with a beach....
- Resolutions or wing it? Wing it.....I make resolutions daily
- Night Club or Live music lounge? Live Music Lounge I've pretty much outgrown clubs......I only go now to get out of the house sometimes
- What will be the ultimate vacation get away? Paris
- Boutiques or Mass Retail? Mass Retail...a lot of boutique items to me are overpriced items that I can find in retail stores, ebay or online for cheaper....plus I feel like no matter where u shop NO one can look the way u do even in the same clothes
Here are my questions:
- Do you still believe in love?
- Heels or Sneakers?
- Are you where you thought you would be in life by now?
- What would be your dream job?
- Would you consider to be social or antisocial?
- Do you have pets? If so how many...
- Why do you blog?
- What do you do in "real life"?
- What's your favorite hobby?
- Are u frugal or an impulse buyer?
- How many siblings do you have?
TAG YOU'RE IT!!!!!
Until Next Week,