Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stripes Galore

Happy Hump Day my curvy Divas,

This OOTN is what I wore when my mom and I went out the night before NYE. We went to an intimate restaurant that had a live Blues band playing that night. I love me some live music.......I am trying to attend events other than clubs the closer I get to 30 and I am really enjoying it!!! I paired my thrifted velvet blazer that I have worn to DEATH this winter with a striped F21 skirt that I got forever ago off the website. I know I'm not the only person that buys stuff that doesn't get worn until months later.  I LOVE my new clutch bag ...one of my New Year's fashion resolutions is to get my handbag game up so I am SERIOUSLY getting my clutch/handbag collection up. Since this one is black u will be seeing it a LOT lollll.








I loved this outfit b/c the colors made me feel so yummy.....the shoes were comfy b/c of the big block heel...and the bodycon skirt hugged all of my curves the right way. I love bodycon items but I never want to look trashy so I try to make sure my fitted items aren't inappropriate. The necklace can be twisted to look however you like so it's definitely going to be one of my new faves.

Necklace- Ebay/ Blazer- Thrifted/ Cami- F21/ Skirt- F21/ Shoes- Qupid /Clutch W Boutique
Do u like stripes? What do you think of this look?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

26 comments:

  1. Girl you look fabulous! Now gimme that necklace and clutch and skirt (I already have a velvet blazer ;-) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy is right! Look like a scoop of sherbet-y hautness! That necklace is so cool and I am really feeling the shade of your nail polish.

    http://khalilahskloset.blogspot.com/

    With Class and Sass,
    ~Khalilah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt!! Such a fun group of colors & I totally agree w/ you about bodycon items :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning and elegant girl. Love the striped skirt and it's color.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your bodycon skirt! Love the colors.. YOu look fantastic there! :)

    Visit my blog! Hope you like the new design!
    http://lovelybulatao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lookin' sharp girl! very pretty :-)

    Hugs from NYC!
    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you lookn fab as usual, P.S I have that same skirt, its one of my faves! Keep it coming fierce girly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lovee bodycon items! i have a black and white striped one from f21 and my friend got me a red & gray one from their. I love themm (: they fit so good.

    you look great as alwayss boo

    plenty lovee & swaag
    xoxo, Shariece

    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANX LADIES!!!

    @ Glo I sure will hunty!! I had only worn this one previously when I was preggo but it's def one of my faves now ya'll will definitely see me rock it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look wonderful! I love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your new clutch bag too, and that necklace is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanx hun!!!!! I LOVE this necklace b/c u can twist it all kinda ways to make it look different everytime u wear it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great outfit! You look so fabulous!

    Andy

    www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look!
    Kudos :)

    http://creativitei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got that same necklace in Paris last year at an outdoor arts festival! My daughter, who is a new fan to your blog, pointed it out to me. I tagged you on my blog! Please check it out when you can..should be fun :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look soooooooooooooo gorgeous in that stripy dress, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Love your necklace and clutch.
    You are far beyond HOt.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanx so much loves!!!!!!!!! Cheli thanx so much I checked it out that will my be blog post for Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You betta WERK girl! You look great! LOVE this outfit!

    Myeshia

    http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey love! I adore your blog! Check out mine and if you like follow!
    fashioninsomnia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the thrifted blazer and that skirt is sexy! I feel you on attending other events aside from the club! I rarely go clubbing anyway lol

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look hot from head to toe....love love the blazer and the necklace in amazing

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!