Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Same Skirt Styled Differently- Thrift Finds OOTD

Good Morning my curvy Divas,

Have u ever bought a new item...well in my case thrifted a new item...and loved it so much u wore it 2 days in a row? Well that's exactly what I did this past weekend!!! I am in LOVE with this black skirt I recently thrifted. It's so classic yet so sexy to me that I wanted to wear it again!!! This time around I also paired it with another thrift find..a ruffled vintage blouse that I just couldn't leave at the store and I converted one of my necklaces that bends into a bracelet. My mate and I had dinner and a movie Sunday and this was my OOTD. I broke a cardinal rule in fashion and matched my eye makeup with my clothes...it wasn't so bad but I don't think I'll be doing that again ANYTIME soon....this blog is a journey of my successes and failures so this is one of my : I really don't like my makeup posts lollll...........It wasn't as sunny outside that day so I opted to do my photos in the house but I will definitely try to make my way back outside for my set OOTD post.












Top- Thrifted/ Skirt- Thrifted/ Shoes, Nine West/ Bracelet--really a necklace that I bent and made into a bracelet- Ebay

When was your last "I hate my makeup moment?"...........Have you ever worn something 2 days in a row?


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

44 comments:

  1. Ohhh praise the thrifting guru! lol Great outfit, love those colors.

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl i repeat all the time! You look great. The skirt fits you like a glove :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blouse and great skirt! Yes, I am one of those that buy a particular item and love it so much that I wear it two times in a row. Guilty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwwwww!!! I'm not alone then!!! loll thanx!

      Delete
  4. I think you look fabulous Diva! Yes, that skirt is SEXY! I love the color and all.

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look very cute!! Love Love Love the Blouse and the makeup is pretty too!! I always wear things twice in a week!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx Michelle!!! I'm going to start it's fun!!

      Delete
  6. Purple and pretty! :) Love the blouse and the pumps. This skirt is equally lovely complimenting everything nicely.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit is everything!!! There's nothing like a versatile piece of clothing that you love wearing. I repeat pieces of clothing that I love from time to time, I call them repeat contenders! That purple was made for you..It looks flawless and compliments your skin tone perfectly!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx babe!!!! I am beginning to really love this color!!

      Delete
  8. Hey love!
    I nominated you for " I love your blog" award.
    Follow and check it out!
    xoxo,
    Candize B
    http://candize-b.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx love I'll be sure to check it out!

      Delete
  9. That blouse is beautiful and thevskirt looks like it was made for you, fits you like a glove!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see why you had to rock this skirt twice.. It's soooo sexy and fits you perfectly like a glove Girl!! I am loving this entire look, the blouse is just right feminine and flirty.. you looked beautiful and the eye makeup look great with your look, it's vibrant and colorful....

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww thanx Toni I loved the eyecolor I guess I just thought it looked too matchey matchey with my shirt..I am definitely going to keep experimenting with color on my lids :)

      Delete
  11. Love it! those shoes are so cute :)

    PLUSSIZEBRITTANY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanx Brittany!!! these are like the most comfy shoes EVER in Life that's why I keep wearing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is what I was talking about in my plea for more modest skirts. I love midi pencil skirts. I feel so classy when I wear one!

    http://www.buxomchick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. meee toooo this is my first one I wish I had one in every color!!!!!! They definitely make u feel so classy!!!

      Delete
  14. Love the skirt but the blouse and bracelet give me life! Lol! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving your top and your bracelet! you look gorgeousss : )

    xoxo, Shariece
    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl you look like a MILLION BUCKS in this outfit! I love you in purple. So beautiful on you! That skirt is showing them curves like BAM and that shirt is poppin like POW!! Werk it baby! One of my faves! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute blouse and I like the fit of the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for following my blog. I love your blog! Your outfits are so inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the color combos,from the eyeshadow to the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This ensemble ROCKS! Great use of that necklace! Child I have worn some dress pants two days in a row. Oh well *Kanye shrug*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx babe ikrrrrrrrr I'll do it in a min with the pants!!!!!

      Delete
  21. Love this color on you hunny! Very pretty!

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!