Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Love Your Blog Award

Good Evening my curvy Ladies,

I was nominated for the I Love Your Blog Award by Candize B of Candize B Blogspot. Thanx girlie!!!





1) Add the logo of your award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 Other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for you nominees on their blog 
6) Answer the questions if you like 


1. What is your favorite fashion Magazine? InStyle

2. Who is your favorite singer/band? To name a few Beyonce, D'Angelo, and Mary J. Blige

3. Who is your favorite youtube guru? Muffins is my Lover and Ateeyah can work some wigs OUT hunny!!!

4. What is your favorite makeup product? Coastal Scents Palettes

5. Where would you like to live? Miami!!!  Parties, the beach, fashion, and warm weather yesssss

6. What is your favorite film? The Color Purple

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own? over 200.....I LOVE shoes...I build my wardrobe around my shoe collection instead of vice versa

8. What is your favorite color? Pink!!!!!


I nominate:
CarteBlancheCouture
FifthandSixthCloset
From The Rez To The City
Maryam Maquillage
High Heels and Good Meals
Fab Ellis
That's My Mama

13 comments:

  1. Hey lady! Congrats on the nom and thanks for nominating me (I'm truly honored). I'm off to complete the requirements. Thanks again and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and i also watch muffins is my lover lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly!!! Muffins is the TRUTH!!

      Delete
  3. congrats dear...

    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats lady. Getting blog awards is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl and awe...thank you so much! I love your blog too BOO! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! Those leopard shoes you wore in the previous are the bomb! :) lol

    Check out my blog! #newblogger!
    MAC Giveaway...ends Feb 17th

    www.simplyherliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!