Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I got Tagged.......AGAIN!!!

Thanx  High Heels and Good Meals for the tag!!








The Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this' You have to tag 11 peeps.


11 Random Things About Yours Truly...

  1. I'm only 5'2
  2. I loved the Anne of Green Gables series so much as a kid I saved my collection for my sister...only thing is she hates reading so it was a waste of time.
  3. I would have been a Black Panther if I was living during the 70's era.
  4. I want to have a room in my house turned into a walk in closet b/c no matter where we move to there is NEVER enough closet space for all my things.
  5. I am obsessed with sequin and animal print.
  6. I love watching ladies on youtube do hair tutorials even tho I am not talented at ALL with hair 
  7. I love natural hair but I hate how the natural vs relaxed hair is dividing women of color. IT'S JUST HAIR!!!!
  8. I also hate how religion and politics divide communities. 
  9. I love to go fishing when it's warm. Do not be fooled by the attire I am a COUNTRY girl.
  10. I would love to have a Summer Home when I am in a financial position to own more than one home.
  11. I really wish I could sew.......but I don't have the patience I just want pretty ideas turned into pretty clothes super fast.





Her Questions To Me!


1.) What is one goal you'd like to accomplish this year?
I want to get to 500 blog followers b/c that is the starting goal for a future plan I have in mind.



2.) What is your guilty pleasure?  Reality TV---I hate myself for watching it but I can't look away!!3.) If you could go anywhere in the world for the weekend, all expenses paid, where would it be? Paris
4.) If you were stuck on an island and could only bring 2 things, what would they be? My camera so I could show u guys my awesome trip and a journal so that I could write my thoughts down in solitude.
5.) Give or Receive? Give. I believe the more you give the more you receive...that's the way my life has worked out thus far.
6.) What's the last song you listened to? A Rose is Still A Rose by Aretha Franklin
7.) What is your favorite pair of shoes and why? That is VERY hard for me b/c I love all of my shoes the same ..no seriously I do but if I had to pick a pair it would be my leopard print Steve Madden stilettos....something about 5 inch leopard heels make me feel like a vixen!!
8.) Who is your celebrity crush? Chris Brown
9.) Do you plan on making dinner or eating out tonight? Cooking I rarely eat out b/c I am picky about how my food is prepared.
10.) Did you speak to the Lord today? No. But that's an entirely different story.
11.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In five years I see myself married with kids and with a small business to supplement my income. I always keep more than one source of income. 


I have already played this game before so I have already tagged my eleven people. 


Until Next Time,

6 comments:

  1. Lol girlllll I love me some Chris Brown! OMG Yes Gawwwd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEEEE toooooooooooooo and Idris Elba *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne of Green Gables♥♥♥ I can't get enough of sequin and animal print either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwww u loved Anne too??!!! cool beans!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have soooooooo been a black panther too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr Malcolm X > MLK all day for me!!! loll

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!