Total Pageviews

Monday, December 26, 2011

X-Mas Eve... What I Wore

Good Morning my curvy Divas,

On X-mas Eve, I wanted to rock my faux fur again since it was cold outside. You will see me wear this vest numerous times (b/c I love it SOOOOOOOO MUCH) before the Winter is over but each time I will try to wear it in a different way. The last time I wore it was for the FashDET outerwear challenge and I paired it with jeans for a more casual feel. Today I paired it with my favorite pencil skirt, a polka dot shirt I got thrifted, and some cobalt blue heels that u guys have seen on previous posts. This is how I rocked it last time.

I love that the pattern is different on both sleeves.


I have no idea what those spots are #blameitonthecamera



Fur- Dillards/ Polka Dot Blouse- Thrifted/ Pencil Skirt- F21/ Shoes- Qupid

I hope you guys enjoyed my look!!! I'll be back on Wednesday with another OOTD post for what I wore on X-mas day so stay tuned!!!


Until Next Time,

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

22 comments:

  1. This look incorporated all of my fave fashion elements: polkadots, pencil skirts, cobalt blue & fur! WIN WIN WIN WIN!! You look too cute.

    http://dolledup4theday.blogspot.com/

    ~Khalilah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking nice!!!

    esotericelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and white with a pop of color in the shoes (and nails!)...cute!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful holiday, I lOve how you put this outfit together. Purple shoes an A+ .. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pencil skirts and you look amazing in yours. I love that bright pop of blue from your shoes against the black and white. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!

    ~Crystal

    www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit!
    Show love and support by following my blog & leaving comments!

    vivaladainty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love the blue heels.

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit. It is super cute!!! That top needs to be gifted to me ma'am, LOL. Love the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks so good.
    & i'm lovin' those shoes girlll.

    plenty lovee & swaag
    xoxo, Shariece

    hrrp://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanx soooo much ladies!!!!

    @Shareice I think I'm gonna keep my hair like this for the remainder of the Winter too!!

    @FashionPad ok hun I couldn't BELIEVE I found it thrifting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lookn fab as usual and the shoes are fierce

    ReplyDelete
  13. I neeeeeed it lolllllllllll thanx love!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your top and shoes!!!! Verrrryyyy cute!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!