Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Review of N.Y.C. New York Color Lipstick

Hello my curvy divas,

Yesterday a lot of you were interested in the pink lip that I wore in my Vintage Sequins + Arm Party Post. As I stated,  I purchased the lipstick at Walmart for less than 5 bucks and it is as pigmented as some of my M.A.C. lipsticks and lasted 5-6 hours. I will definitely be trying more colors from this line. The name of the shade is 405 Blue Rose and it is the perfect fuschia shade for darker skinned women. One of the obstacles I had was finding the perfect shade of pink and the perfect shade of red for my skintone.





Here is a closeup of how it showed up on my lips


What are your favorite shades of pink?  I hope I answered your questions on this post :) If you have any additional questions or concerns please don't hesitate to comment and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.


Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

14 comments:

  1. I love pink lipsticks too but never try that brand...i use cover girl...might have to try this brand, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucka for both red and pink lipsticks so you have my vote (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. honestly, LOVE the vintage sequins..

    but I cannot believe how good this color looks on you! you sure pull it off. envious.

    xx-

    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwwww thanx Sabrina!!! Now go get u a tube and try it I bet it'll look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo! Yes! I'm going to check nyc lipsticks out. They have an amazing sparkly nail polish that i LOVE

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like (if you're not already a follower :-D)!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. That color looks great on you!! My fav shade of pink is.... hmm lol i dont have a fave shade lolol!!!!

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx Sherine I am definitely a follower of your blog!!

    Thanx Mally!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been wanting to try different pink/red shades of lipstick. Im always wearing neutrals. This pink is very pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanx hun I will be reviewing more pink and reds in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that lipstick is gorgeous hunnie!

    theMANEtopic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful lipstick color, I've been using NYC for years they are both affordable and great quality lipsticks, I tend to mix colors a lot to get certain shades and colors. Gotta look for this color.. Looks great on u :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sooo glad I discovered it I haven't quite mastered the art of mixing any colors but I'm gonna keep practicing!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!