Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Plus Size Vintage Find @ Fly's Nest

Hello my curvy Divas,

I happened upon this plus size vintage find and it reminded me so much of Rihanna. At 12.00 it's a steal!!!! I hope one of you is interested in it I'd love to see it styled!!!!




Here is the shirt. It's a 1x.

This shirt can be purchased at http://www.flysnest.com/. Read more about Fly on my previous blog post here.

How would you style this shirt?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

10 comments:

  1. Great find. It is definitely a comparable piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin your blog : )

    http://lightscameradanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would style it with some shorts, maybe denim ones and black leather boots with Metalic studs!! And why not...it can also be mix with a mini black dress :)

    XXX
    Alba / Elle magazine
    Http://wedowelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow gorgeous love all the pieces

    xx
    jeimy

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!