Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

Male OOTD- Burnt Orange and Blue

Hello my curvy Divas (and guys that follow me as well)

Awhile back I decided to feature Male OOTD for the women that are looking for outfit ideas for their mates, men that are looking for outfit ideas, or for the women like me who just like seeing well dressed men. I have been slacking in this area but I am definitely going to try to do better on the Male OOTD.

My boyfriend wore this look last night and I thought it was pretty spiffy. He was too macho to do full body pics to show off his shoes and all but never fear I'll get him warmed up to the "blog poses" in no time lolllll


Cardigan- Express
Blue Undershirt- Dillards
Burnt Orange Bowtie with Blue Stripes- Dillards
Jeans- Levis (SUPEROLD)


What do you think of his look? What are your favorite looks for guys??

22 comments:

  1. love it!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. As man that can match your swag!!! I ♥ it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and chic!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks wonderful!! I am definitely a lover of the bow tie

    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx love!! So am I I LOVE bowties on guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I die for bowties. My husband rocks them too. This outfit is so spot on. AND, I love the idea of helping with ideas for the man in your life..NOW- GOT ANY GOOD HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS FOR THE BOY?!?! i am so stuck.
    xx-
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. now THAT'S what I'm stuck with myself luckily he's loves Technology, watches, and skateboard sneakers like Vans or Chuck Taylors so he's pretty easy to shop for. What is your guy interested in I will definitely try to come up with a gift idea list. This idea may be my Blog post for tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww how cute!! He will warm up to posing over time haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwww thanx Mally!!!!! I sure hope he does!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving the bowtie! Oh good I thought I would be losing my followers. I feel better thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanx hun and ikr I was worried too since I'm a newbie but they explained it in depth on another blogger forum I follow so I was definitely relieved!! lollllllll

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very spiffy indeed! I love this color combo and he is handsome too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. he`s an eye candy....am I allow to say that? lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. He looks great! I absolutely LOVE a guy in a blazer, button-up, and jeans. How they accessorize it makes the look even more attractive (i.e. bow-tie, high-top sneaker, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. awwwwww thanx Cici heck yeah ur allowed to say that!!! :)

    Thanx Fashion Pad!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!