Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gift Ideas For The Man In Your Life





Hello my curvy Divas,

I had a question on what to buy your guy for Christmas. I am just as stumped as you guys are but I have done my best to compile a list of items that some of you may be interested in.





Click Here To Purchase

This gift is perfect for the technology geek and the sports fan all in one. A Sports Iphone 4S cover!! It comes in baseball and basketball too!



Click here to purchase.
This Rose Gold watch from Fossil is beautiful to me. The Fossil brand is affordable and lasts FOREVER they are always my go to brand for watches.


The Carmen Electra Pole Kit can be bought at any local Spencers and it is definitely a gift that you both can enjoy. It is portable you can put it up and take it down at your leisure, it's fun, and your guy will think you are the COOLEST girlfriend ever!!! I have one and it's soooo much fun plus it's sturdy....I can't do stripper moves or anything but its super fun to step out of character sometimes.


If you are the kind of woman that keep mementos of your relationship whether you are a new couple or have been together for years a scrapbook with pictures and memories of things you did together would be a sweet and cost effective gift. 
Click Here To Purchase

If your guy likes to drink (and mine DOES) these stainless steel ice cubes are very cool to look at and they won't  water down his drink. These ice cubes will definitely be a conversation piece with his buddies :0


It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard shopping for men!!! I hope I gave you ladies some ideas to run with!!

What are you getting your S/O for Christmas? If you are single BE GLAD. You will have MORE money in your pocket lolll :)




Until Next Time,

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

15 comments:

  1. Coach bag and leather trench coat for the sweetheart and a laptop for my teenage daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really nice gifts Don!!! I couldn't think of anything I wanted for Christmas I'm anxious to see what my guy comes up with!! I would put what I'm getting him but he might read my blog lollll

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pole seems like so much fun! we dont have a spencers out here, too bad. my boyfriend would love that haha :D

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I cant believe Im just finding out your blog...your super awesome :D great ideas! I think those stainless steel cubes are fantastic...I might scoop those up 4 my boo.
    thanks for your wonderful comment, now following you. hope you do the same!
    http://ironyofashi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the watch should do...thats for the idea..tho im thinking of getting him a nice pair of shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Thick Threads it really is!!! We have so much fun with it!! You should be able to order it off the website!!

    @ashi I definitely am going to return the follow RIGHT you

    @Cici I'm thinking of shoes as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I've just stumbled across your blog and its amazing. These gift ideas are so great. I am a fashion blogger as well and would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and follow me there. I will definitely follow you back

    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    You can also find me at twitter(@RaindropsofRed) and facebook(Raindrops of Red)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
    Does one offer guest writers to write content for you personally?
    I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome web site!

    Also visit my web page: http://wiki.romsamerica.com/index.php?title=Usuario_discusiĆ³n:MartiMacm

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's definately a lot to know about this topic. I like all of the points you've made.


    Here is my site; jacklalannejuicerreview.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i
    came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    My web-site; http://wikiemprendedores.org/index.php?title=Print_"As_Viewed_On_Television

    ReplyDelete
  11. For latest information you have to go to see world-wide-web and on world-wide-web I found this site as a finest web page for hottest updates.


    Have a look at my blog post - juicer easy

    ReplyDelete
  12. My partner and I stumbled over here different website
    and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to looking over your web page repeatedly.

    Visit my homepage :: magnetized flashlights

    ReplyDelete
  13. We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with useful info to work on. You have done a formidable activity and our entire neighborhood shall be thankful to you.

    Here is my site juice fast

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet visitors, its
    really really nice piece of writing on building up new web
    site.

    Also visit my website: knowledgeassociates.asia

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've just installed iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!