Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cute Blog Award

I would like to sincerely thank Giselle of Finding The Beautiful Me for nominating me for a Cute Blog Award. This is the first award of any type that I've gotten as I am a newbie blogger and I thought it was a really kind gesture. I really appreciate all of my readers b/c you guys really keep me inspired to keep showcasing my style from a plus size point of view.




Here are the rules:

  • Link back to the person who awarded you.
  • Answer award questions
  • Tell us something about yourself that you haven't told us in your blog 
  • Award as many blogs that you think are worthy of this award
  • Make sure you let the people that you awarded know that they were awarded.
1. What is your go to makeup product?
 My go to makeup products are the Coastal Scents palettes, Zuri Pressed Power or Covergirl Queen Collection Pressed Powder and Revlon PhotoReady Foundation

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
Colorblocking was my absolute favorite trend and will become a permanent trend for me :)

3. What is your favorite dessert?
My favorite dessert is any kind of cheesecake. I LOVE LOVE LOVE cheesecake.

4. Favorite Color?

My favorite colors are pink, white, and anything animal print (as u can probably tell from my Blog posts)

5. What is your middle name?

Dreon (pronounced DREE-UN)

6. What was the last song you have listened to?
Mr. Wrong by Mary J Blige (  I LOVEEE the video even tho I can't relate to the lyrics anymore) 

7. Cats or Dogs or both? I have one little puppy and her name is Fluffy :)

8. Something you guys don't know about me? I am the mother to 2 Angel babies. In 2010 I lost a daughter named Summer and in October of this year I lost a son named Rashad Jr. Hopefully one day in the future I will be the mother to lots of beautiful children...blogging has definitely helped me to fill the void and deal with what I have been going through emotionally. You guys see my smile but no one saw the tears and turmoil I dealt with this past Holiday wishing that both of my kids could be with me sharing the Holiday.

Here are the bloggers I nominate for the Cute Blog Award. I have huge blog roll that I visit on the daily but these are the top three that I check on daily!! 


There are tons of other fabulous bloggers that I follow there are wayyy too many to list here but I still  will definitely be shouting you guys out in the future b/c I follow a lot of amazing plus size bloggers that you guys need to know about!!!!





Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

10 comments:

  1. Warm congratulations on your first award. I'm sure it's the first of many. I love cheesecake, too. Had a delicious piece yesterday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your blog definitely deserves this award. Super cute indeed!!

    Sorry to hear about your babies. You are in my prayers and I wish you all the happiness your heart can hold. **sprinkling baby dust all over for you**

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to know more about you, my gorgeous friend.
    HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you for nominating me!! I really appreciate it. I have only been blogging for little over a month now, and I am so greatful for all of the support that I have received, especially from you hun!! xoxoxoxo

    fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl! Your blog really deserves it and I love that song by Mary J :P

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award. It's cool around here and great to be recognized.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is amazing thank you for the nomination, this is very surprising because I just started blogging about a month ago and am already getting nominated for some thing,wow great!!!

    P.S Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanx everyone and cici u definitely deserved the award!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!