Total Pageviews

Friday, December 16, 2011

Curvy Girl Spotlight- Emily of Love and Hip Hop

Hello my curvy Divas,

Tonight I wanted to share some photos of Emily B from Love and Hip Hop. She recently donned the cover of PYNK Magazine and she ROCKED the shoot. For those of you who don't know Emily has a son by the rapper Fabolous. Even tho I am not a fan of her on the show I DO love that she is a fierce curvy girl and she has definitely been rocking some hot outfits in the pics I have seen of her lately. I really love these photos b/c she is posing with shoes from her Louboutin collection. What can I say I'm a shoe whore so I LOVEEEEEEE it!!!!!





If you had the money would you buy a pair of Loubs? I know I would!!! I buy shoes of all price ranges but the majority of my shoes are Jessica Simpson, Steve Madden, Carlos Santana, Paris Hilton and Vince Camuto. What are your fave brands that are in your price range?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

4 comments:

  1. Yes Gawd hunny...I love her style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Emily style she be drippin Swagu! lol and I love Calvin Klien and Steve Madden's to name a few!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so do I Shawn she is sooo fierce!!!

    Glo she really does!!!!! Steve Madden always comes through for me with hot and affordable shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!