Total Pageviews

Friday, December 23, 2011

Casual Thrifted Fridays - OOTD

Happy Friday my curvy Divas,

I'm coming to you today with a sweater I thrifted for 4.00!!!!!!! The weather got really cold today (for MS) and I just wanted to show you guys how I look on what I call my "down" days.......on days like today I don't dress to impress I tend to gravitate towards more simple but still standout look and I wear minimal makeup. You guys see a lot of my posts and they are going out partying posts or to events so I have on makeup but on most regular days I'm a lipgloss or lipstick kind of girl.....I like for my skin to breathe so I don't wear foundation everyday.  Even tho this is a typical jeans and sweater outfit I think the argyle print makes it really standout look. 









Sometimes I hate being pigeon-toed ugh!!!
Sweater- IZOD brand-thrifted/ Jeans- Superold (AND AS U CAN SEE I"M TOO SHORT FOR MOST JEANS EVEN WITH HEELS :(/ Heels - Joey O 
I didn't think to get a back shot but the print is all over the back of this sweater as well in case anyone was wondering. MAJOR shoutout to my boyfriend for being my photographer today lollllll I REALLY need to get a tripod like SOON so I can stop worrying him and my sister to take pics for me lollllll. What do you wear on your down days?? What do you think of my thrift find?

Until Next Time,
XOOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

16 comments:

  1. Great find! I like argyle sweaters, too. Glad to hear that the print is both in the front and back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Vivi!!! I hope to find more argyle in my thrift finds I love love love the print!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lady, as always. You look lovely, and your dog is cute too. :)

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit hun esp the fit of your jeans..werk! I also dont wear foundation everyday (talk about suffocation lol) I like your neutral makeup. have a wonderful day!x
    http://ironyofashi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx John!!! She's the sweetest puppy ever too!!

    Thanx for dropping by ashi and you have a great day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! you look fantastic! and don't worry, I'm too short for a lot of my jeans too! *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx hun!!! I sooo wish I could find the perfect jeans for my height that stopped right at my ankle but I'm sure I could if I spent more money!!! #cheap lollllll

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT! wish i had your fashion sense:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanx babe u can borrow some of my ideas :) That's what I'm here for :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look really amazing...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute sweater!

    Merry Christmas :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for leaving me a comment..

    thata a cute sweater..

    i am following you, follow back please..

    www.triggermyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. *googly eyes* please send that argyle/diamond sweater

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanx ladies!!! Mally it's in the mail now lollll

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look great in jeans!
    & im in love with your sweater <333


    plenty lovee & swaag
    xoxo, Shariece
    :)

    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanx babe I'm still getting used to them but they are really comfy!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!