Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Recap - What I Wore

Good Morning my curvy Divas!!!!!!!

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty great... we had the Capital City Classic Football Game (JSU vs ASU) so it was a great weekend to put on one of my club dresses I've been dying to wear. I'm kind of rusty on the nightlife scene and trying to get back into the groove. Now that I am blogging I am definitely trying to go to at least one event a week so I can show u guys how I style outfits for different events. I went on a thrift store haul Friday and scored 3 new blazers and a vintage sweater for the Holidays.....the velvet blazer I am wearing in these photos is one of the blazers I scored ( It was only FOUR bucks!!) I took some photos with the jacket and without the jacket so u can see how it looks both ways (of course I wore the jacket tho b/c it was rather chilly. Here was my look for the weekend:








I put my thrifted velvet blazer on in these last pics so you guys could see it styled with a blazer. 




Dress-- F21/ Shoes - Jessica Simpson/ Velvet Blazer - Thrifted/ Necklace- Custom

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


P.S. I'm gonna try to post another outfit one day this week.

32 comments:

  1. Cute! You're really working those curves lady :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx so much Terry and Mousse u have me blushing teeheee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite outfit of yours!! Love that dress! The necklace is fabulous doll! Girl I see you wit yo junk in the trunk...WERK!! lol Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Kiah!! girlllllll this junk is why I can't find cool pants/jeans that I like :( lollll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chic, stylish, and charming. You look amazing with this dress and those heels! Lovely hair and a sweet smile doesn't hurt either. :) Lovely outfit!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress and the blazer. You look HAWT!!

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the whole look, werk!!!

    http://plussizebrittany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you look amazing...love this dress !
    :D
    http://estkayfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely and dress fits just right. Nice blog.

    STYLE. SAVVY. CHIC.
    http://stylesavvychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing in that dress and that necklace is stunning!

    Please visit my blog at http://www.thedumpyduchess.com and enter my giveaway this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you look gorgeous in that dress baby doll!

    loving your hair :]

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look soooo pretty! Love that dress and the addition of the necklace. Fierce!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let the CHURCH say AMEN!!! This is too CUTE WWWERRRKKK!!!

    E. Louise
    www.shapelylouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow girl..u be killing them...I love that dress and I need a chunky necklace like that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress is banging!! I bet you had every guy whistling lol! And great find on the blazer (y)

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanx babe yeah the guys loved this dress lolll :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!