Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

Thrift Find Of The Day -- Blazer Love

If you haven't noticed yet I am totally OBSESSED with blazers...........solid colors, printed, it doesn't matter I just love them b/c they can be dressed up or worn with jeans to give your casual style more polish. The girly girl in me will not allow me to purchase tennis shoes (for style) so I'm never truly "dressed down" unless I'm going to the gym. I'm actually debating on purchasing some loafers this season but that's a whole 'nother story.

I went to a local thrift shop and scored a beautiful rust colored blazer today for 7 bucks!!!!!!! The rust color is huge this Fall so to find something that's trendy, classic, and cheap..........yes I was outdone. I'm going to start trying to thrift weekly b/c you just never really know what you are going to find. The pics I took don't really show just how nice it is but I will be wearing it sometime soon b/c I LOVEEEEEEE the color.  Take a look:


I hope everyone had a great day I probably won't be back until the end of the week with new posts. See u then!!!



XOXOXOXO,

A Stylish Curvy Girl

32 comments:

  1. That blazer is really cute! what a great find!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx LV I am now following ur blog as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great deal! It's in such a beautiful color as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. put it on.. I wanna see you werk it!! Such a find! Holiday color.. will get lots of wear in the near future, I am sure.

    xx-

    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx Sabrina I'm def wearing it soon!!!!!!! it looks wayyy better on than it does on the rack :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Def a fab find! I just bought a pair of loafers, very on trend for right now... Do ittt! Maybe u will find a thrifted pair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow cant wait to see you rock it such a great
    blazer

    xoxo

    jeimy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey lady! thanks so much for stopping by GET IT GIRL STYLE...love your blog and the fashion finds...that main photo with the red lip is FAB!!! GET IT GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great buy. Beautiful blazer. Love the color.

    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for you comment :) If you want a drawing just send me an email ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanx ladies and I will definitely do that @ Cherry :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous.
    Thank you so much for your kindness, dear friend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi !! Your blog is really amazing and I follow you naturally !!
    If you want you could visit and follow mine if if you like it !
    xo xo
    http://the-city-of-bl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great blazer! This color will look fab on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, your blog is inspiring! You are a very interesting person. I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your blog. great vibe.
    would love it if youd check out mine and follow me back if you like it!

    http://www.clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanx Charlotte I'll definitely check you out

    ReplyDelete
  18. Def a great find, cant wait to see u do a post on it soon. Maybe pair with a leopard skirt and nude shoes... dats how i would rock it...nite nite girly

    http://yveevymistyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I definitely had planned to rock it with leopard undecided on the shoe color I want to rock with it tho :) Nite hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am obsessed by this color right now. It is so cool and goes with everything, simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great blog! Love your style!

    www.curvemodels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!