Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Spotlight Custom Jewelry- Pink Velvet Designs

Hello my curvy divas,

Today I wanted to introduce you to Pink Velvet Designs. I've been lusting over this line for awhile and will be purchasing a piece soon. This line is not budget friendly but if you are looking for splurge worthy jewelry or something to add to your Christmas list ( I hope you've all been good girls this year) then you might find this line interesting.  I'm all about saving money but I splurge on accessories b/c I believe they can make or break an outfit. Not to say that cheap accessories can't look fab but I love wearing unique pieces that you won't see on everyone. Here are some photos:








The piece I plan on purchasing is the Goddess Bib Necklace. It's the 3rd pic. Which pieces do you like the best? How you do feel about custom accessories? Click here to view the Pink Velvet Website.

Until next time,

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

17 comments:

  1. omg I am in LOVE with the Goddess Bib Necklace too. That is so hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok im adding this to my Christmas list on my blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I want them all.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. kmsllllllll@ Brittany........Santa's gonna tell u that ur list is out of control lollll

    Thanx Kellz and Vale glad u like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad u like!! Thanx for dropping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!! I want everything!!! Thanks!! Now you got me lusting lolol sigh!

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. lolllllllllllll I'm sowrieeeeee I couldn't look by myself!!! I sure wish I could have them all too *says silent prayer for a genie*

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHH!

    I love these designs super freaking cute especially the bows!

    <3

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving these pieces
    so cute
    cool blog!

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the 3rd and 5th necklace- I can totally see myself wearing them

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!