Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Look For Less -- CoBalt Blue Wedges

Hello my curvy divas,

If you are like me then you are in LOVE with cobalt blue. I sooo want a pair of cobalt wedges and I have been looking all over for the perfect pair. Of course b/c of the color I don't see it being worth making a longterm investment on the "authentic shoe" so I found a dupe for my frugal fashionistas. I'm still too cheap right now to pay for shipping so I'm going to try to locate them in my city first before I order them ( I HATE paying for shipping.......I will combine an order with my sister before I pay for shipping lollllllllll)

Here is a picture of the Betsey Johnson cobalt Blue Wedge called Mixxy that retails at $117.00.



Here is a picture of the dupe called Judy that costs only $24.90.


Thank me later :) Click here to view and/or purchase the dupe. What do u ladies think of a cobalt wedge? I hope you liked this dupe find!!!


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,

12 comments:

  1. Hello

    Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of a website. I saw your site and would like exchange links with you. I can add your site in my blog so that our visits will increase.
    If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
    My site is www.febstore.com with title BIOSILK HAMPOO

    Best Regards
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cobalt wedges.
    Patience
    Enter my Giveaway to win a $118 Bracelet:
    J-Crew Pave Bracelet Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I emailed u @ Feb Store and Patience I just entered thanx for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The BJ wedges are onsale right now at Nordstrom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THEM!!
    PLUSSIZEBRITTANY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those! The color is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute wedges! such a lovely color

    Check out my blog for a chance to win a Sephora giftcard!
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this pop of blue for less! Def. a must have for the season <3

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  9. ikr!!!! I am sooo in love with cobalt!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!