Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

Julia Drew Me!!!!!!

Hello my curvy divas,

This weekend I opened up my email to find a very pleasant surprise from Julia of The Cherry On Top. After seeing her draw pictures of several bloggers across the web I followed her blog and have been admiring her artwork for months. After starting my own blog I wanted to have a beautiful piece of her artwork for myself.....I contacted Julia not really expecting her to have time for little ole me but she did and got back to me soooooo fast with a beautiful picture!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE it.......the detail is amazing down to my red belt. If you have been following my blog you will recall that I posted an OOTD in this outfit a couple of weeks ago. Here is the pic:


Here is the picture that Julia drew:



I hope you guys enjoyed this pic as much as I did!!!!!! Click here to visit The Cherry On Top. Thanks Julia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This pic will definitely be posted on my page for all to see!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,

29 comments:

  1. This dress looks amazing on you. I really love the polka dot dress.

    Julia is very talented :)

    Cat Fatale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka-dotted love! You look amazing.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the length of the blazer and the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fantastic, so stylish and soooooooooo you.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are absolutely charming and beautiful Kudos to your blog. Following. :)

    Cheers,
    jas
    http://adamalexmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia has major skills and this is so beautiful! I am so happy for you, I want one of these avatars <33

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx ladies!!!! and Daisy she sure would do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dots with the pop of orange! I'm doing a post tomorrow wearing dots. Gotta love them!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great fashion sketch of you!!! LOVES it. The outfit you are wearing is soooo stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oohhh! I'm gonna head to her blog now! i want one! i love your polka dots! they're so on trend this fall season!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanx babe!!!!!!!! And she definitely will she's super nice!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it and love her work. you reminded me that i need to add the photo she did of me on my sidebar...

    ReplyDelete
  13. loveee the poka dot on you! you look hawt :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this color combo! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh that is so awesome! congrats! it turned out awesome! :) love the outfit aswell as your blog! so glad i came across yours! :)

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great:)

    fashionwithellie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it!

    -Metch
    www.mindogandmetch.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!