Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Comfortable Fabulosity

Hello my curvy divas,

Sometimes you want to look fab and be super comfy at the same time. With this outfit I feel like I accomplished that. The shirt is very comfortable and is great if your tummy is a problem area b/c it defines ur waist and hides the bad stuff. I am not really a huge fan of leggings as pants anymore but I can't deny the comfort factor and with this shirt  my butt is covered so I don't feel as exposed. The platforms look really high but they are SUPER comfy .










If you wondered what this top would look like dressed up here is how I wore it the last time I wore it: 

Shirt -F21+ / Leggings - Old/ Shoes- Qupid Brand Platforms/ Ring - Charming Charlie 

2nd Outfit: Skirt - Wet Seal/ Earrings- Custom/ Shoes- Super Old 

 Let me know what you think of my comfy fab look. 



XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO, 

10 comments:

  1. you look great! #werk and i also love the nail polish
    http://www.kellymonroe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the top. It does look very comfortable! The ring is slammin too!

    Smooches!
    klothesminded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. too pretty, heels can make an outfit look dressed up and chic real quick...

    yveevymistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx ladies!!! @ Kelleashia it's a sinful color polish I think it's called Figi!! and @ Yve they sure can I LOVE heels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovin the nail color and those shoes girl! work it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! You look soo cute. Im all about comfort girl! I will wear leggings over jeans any day...but yes they can be extra exposing sometimes lol. Btw you have such a nice shape.

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww thanx Cherrie!!! I love leggings but when I wear them b/c of the size of my butt they always get me negative unwanted attention so I try to wear tunics with my leggings now or a blazer b/c they DEF are soooo comfy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loveeeee that top! It's the perfect staple piece and you look so fab girl!

    Both looks are amazing, especially paired with leggings

    :) gorgeous

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!