Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Look For Less --Trend Alert- Glitter Wedges

Which one of these shoes do u think cost more?



If you can't tell the difference then most people won't either. The top pair are now on the Bebe website for 120.00........the second pair are on the Charlotte Russe website for a fraction of the cost at 35.50.

Click below to visit Charlotte Russe: 


Happy Sunday Ladies!!!! Hopefully this post will benefit some of my frugal fashionistas, college students, etc that like the look but at a fraction of the cost.

4 comments:

  1. I love finding what I want at a "dup" price. I found my jeffery campbell dups for a steal!!!


    www.rosefromrosedale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love dupes on cosmetics too!!!! I'd love to see ur Jeffrey Campbell dupes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am addicted to glitter right now!!! Love the wedges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx babe!!! I know I love anything that shines lolll!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!