Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

Custom Jewelry Online Find

For any of you ladies interested in spiked jewelry or BasketBall Wives Inspired Jewelry here's a cool online website to purchase some from when u are in the mood to splurge a little on jewelry. I am a pretty thrifty shopper but when it comes to accessories and shoes, those are my splurge items b/c I DESPISE cheap looking shoes and jewelry. Here are a few photos that peaked my interest:






The website is www.lavishluxe.net. Thank Me Later xoxoxoxo



9 comments:

  1. OMG! I love these earrings. *heads to website*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are crazy fab! Going there now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stumbled upon your blog and so glad I did!! meet your newest follower :) I'm heading to the site right now and to comment on your fall lust list...

    check out my blog when you can
    www.rosefromrosedale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thanx hun I'll definitely be returning your follow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection and items! I especially love all the prints and that shell ring.
    Wholesale Jewelry Store Canada

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!