Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Costumes From Past Halloweens -- BOOOOOO! #EVL

I can't say this enough I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween!! I'm still on the fence about purchasing a new costume this year or just wearing an old one but my sister and I have a BLAST every year playing dress up on Halloween. I decided to share a couple of my fave costumes with you guys in case anyone is thinking of last minute dress up ideas for the curvy girl. In the first set I was a pimp and my sister was my "hoe"...........and in the second sent I was Cleopatra and she was Nikki Minaj......soooooooooooo fun!!!!

Me and Bunny.......Bunny likes Money lollll





I did her makeup!! we had sooo much fun!!

Random Tiger Woods from the club lolllllllll


What are you guys fave costumes from the past? What are you planning on being this year? 

My favorite costume website for curvy girls is www.3wishes.com. Check it out and lemme know what you think!!


4 comments:

  1. thanx hun!! I ordered that cape off Amazon.com it was sooooo fun to be a pimp for a night lolllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe cute costumes!
    I was a sexy nurse a couple years ago, but never really dress up really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww u should with ur style I would love to see how u do a Halloween look!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!