Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Christmas In My Mailbox

Soooooooo looked in the mail today and got some gorchess custom earrings in the mail. I am a HUGE fan of custom jewelry mainly b/c I like standing out being unique and u'll notice on future posts I probably won't mention where I got my jewelry b/c I have so much that I get from EVERY-WHERE I honestly have a hard time keeping track of where I get it all from. This pair was custom made by FLY WON---she hails from Indiana as a master thrifter and ResellHER......her fb page can be found here http://www.facebook.com/flysnest1 and her earring website can be found here: http://flysnest.bigcartel.com/. If she looks familiar it might be b/c u saw her featured on FashionBombDaily awhile back. Click here to see the face behind the jewelry: 
http://fashionbombdaily.com/2011/05/24/fashion-bombshell-of-the-day-fly-won-from-indiana/

On to the earrings they arrived in beautiful packaging:



After opening this packaging up the earrings were wrapped in a page from a fashion magazine!! Genius!!



Check her out she has some hot earring designs that are affordable and tell her Style4Curves sent you!!! :) Until next time.......keep it fashionable!!! I will be rocking mine sometime in the near future!!

10 comments:

  1. Anytime dahling!!!! The quality and professionalism are amazing I had to tell SOMEBODY lolllllll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, LOVE those earrings! I'm bout to check the site out right now. Thanks for sharing!


    http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment!! And that was a great packaging.. Take Care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ear rings are so pretty.
    thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Venessia!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog be sure to checkout my website too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent, what a website it is! This website gives valuable facts to us,
    keep it up.

    Check out my page: click for source

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!